Friday, September 26, 2008

The Motives...

After Ed got home from his surgery two weeks ago I considered over the notion of starting a blog. I could be part of that group of people that air their dirty laundry over the internet and hope to high hell that the entry of the week isn't read by the person who it is in regards to, or I can take this as my opportunity to share with the world the hilarious real life of Ed and Sedra. Otherwise known as: Edra. And so thus begins my pursuit to tell the stories that I find so entertaining of my life with Ed.

2 comments:

tclybb said...

Sedra, I got your blog off of facebook. I know what you mean about being hesitant to start the blog stuff, but now, I love it!! Its fun to find others websites and catch up on whats going on in their lives. Anyway, good luck with it!
Camber

Randi said...

Oh I am so glad you have "caved". The more blog friends the better! I like your couple name... clever!