Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Scare...

So last month I seriously thought I was pregnant. Not that that is the reason for the scare. Ed and I have been trying to have kids for a little over 2 years now. Its been a frustrating circumstance but if anything I think it has brought Ed and I much closer. I think the main interest for Ed is that he gets to play with all of his old Hot Wheels and legos from when he was a kid. I keep telling him, even if we do get pregnant, its going to be a long while before the child can play Hot Wheels or Legos!
So last month we both thought that the surgery was a success and YES! We are the norm! But alas, we are not and God wants us to struggle through this one.

1 comment:

Randi said...

I'm sorry you guys have to struggle. Life can be so unfair, or so it seems at times.