Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Last Hurrah

For Christmas Ed and I were lucky to receive a gift from our brother and sister in law, to La Caille. An all expense paid dinner. We felt it was a special enough event to get all gussied up for the event. As we were driving to the restaurant we were talking about how it felt like we were on our way to prom, even though we didn't even grow up in the same zip code. Needless to say we had a FANTASTIC night! We are calling it our last Hurrah before we hopefully *fingers crossed* get pregnant... Here's to something!



2 comments:

Jullee and Fam said...

Sounds like FUN! That's a pretty fancy idea for a Christmas gift. I've only been to La Caille once and it was a wedding dinner so I would love to check it out sometime for real. You and Ed looked very nice! I am hoping you guys get preggers quick!!

tclybb said...

Ah La Caille! The only time I've been there was for the etiquette dinner that went along with the teen parenting class in 9th grade! I'm sure it isn't much different, but that would be fun to go to. Good luck on getting pregnant!