Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama is not just a song...

So we made it here on Monday May 25th in the torrid rain. I was swollen mostly in the ankles creating the well coined phrase, "Cankles" My back ached, I was tired and grouchy and worst of all I had to take my family to the airport after all of this and send them home.
I can't lie, I miss my family and friends in Utah and in the surrounding areas but Alabama is taking over me. I guess I shouldn't speak too soon as I'm quite sure I may be singing a different tune once July hits and the massive heat wave of the humidity takes over the south.
In the mean time, lets take a look at the lovely place I get to call home...

The mini waterfall near my apartment building

My growing stomach. He's officially 10 inches long and almost 1 lb in size.

Seriously? I have one of the cutest husbands in the world! Just look at that face! He is so good to go walking with me

I still can't believe we live right on the edge of a lake. How cool is that?
So now you've seen where we live and that we aren't in this barren waste land of ghetto-ness. Maybe you should prepare a visit?

1 comment:

Jullee and Fam said...

That place looks awesome! I can't believe how lucky you are to live right by such a pretty lake. You'll have to walk and enjoy that all the time.