Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alabama Storms

So its been a while since I've updated this blog.
A couple of weeks ago we had a pretty strong storm. Not quite tornado watch, but heavy rain fall. The images are a bit rough mainly because its about 1 am.
video

These last few weeks I've also been feeling the effects of the baby. Seriously I look like I'm about 35 weeks instead of 29 weeks. I was walking out of the movie theater the other day and I walked right into a door frame. Instead of my head hitting first my stomach hit first then my head.



Our friends Jeff and Mel introduced us recently to one of our favorite Pizza places called the Mellow Mushroom. Most delicious pizza and unique crusts...

2 comments:

David and Taryn said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I love the belly pic.

Jullee and Fam said...

Sounds like you are having fun. You look great!