Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chachacha Changes

Recently we got Carter a Bumbo.
This was a desperate attempt
to help him sit up better
and build the right muscles in his back and neck
that he was avoiding by crying always during tummy time
Luck would have it
IT WORKED!

He sits up nicely in the bumbo
He also has been tolerating tummy time better
He is now closer to rolling over again than he has been in a long time
PHEW!

I'm an over paranoid mom
I stress over everything that doesn't appear "right"
Someday I hope to overcome this frustrating character trait

Until then, we will be working in the bumbo
and building strong neck muscles
and he will be looking incredibly cute while doing so
because he's good like that.

2 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

You go Carter! He is so cute and I think he looks so much like Ed in that first picture. Too bad we don't live closer to each other.

Edra Davidson said...

Thank you Jeanne! I agree. He totally looks like Ed. I think Ed taught him how to stick out his tongue come to think of it! I wish we lived closer together as well! It would be fun to get together for a family dinner or something.
P.S. I love that your son loves pasta and pizza so much. I do too. He is such a sweet boy!