Thursday, June 10, 2010

Birfday



I made it
Another year older - and wiser I think

A lot happened between June 8th 2009
and June 8th 2010

I had a baby
I HAD a BABY!

I had my first Thanksgiving and Christmas
away from family
And with my own little family of 3

I had a lot of firsts with Carter
I quit my career of 5 years
to become a full time Stay at Home Mom

I became a chef, house keeper, laundromat, and baby sitter
(or so Ed calls me)
I discovered the benefits (and demise) of having a DVR

A lot has happened
So enjoy a piece of cake!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

What a year! 29 (so far) has been the best year of my life! I can't wait until I take the plunge to be a stay at home mom.. that will be amazing! Your cake is darling!

Edra Davidson said...

Thank you Leslie!! I look forward to hearing the great stories from your adventures of SAHM (Stay At Home Mom). Your quotes from Stella are hilarious already!

David and Taryn said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Sed. Definetly a great year of firsts for you. Love the cute cake!

Edra Davidson said...

Thanks T!!!! It was an awesome birthday. The only way it could have been better is if we were in Utah. :)