Thursday, July 1, 2010

..3 Lettered Word..



All the coaching has paid off
He said IT!
The golden word that brings tears to his mother's eyes

MOM

I wondered what my reaction would be
I questioned what it would sound like
Would he say, "Moma"
or "Mum"
or "Mooooooom"

He chose a simple but very effective
"Mom"


I LOVE this boy!

Happy 9 month Birthday Son!
You are the best child in the world for me
I love your tangled ways

I look forward to the other fun
"Surprises"
you have in store for me

4 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh yay for Carter! It is amazing that the littlest thing like saying "mom" can melt you heart. Being a mom is one of the greatest blessings isn't it? And you are such a great little mommy! Keep up the great work. Miss ya and Love ya!

Edra Davidson said...

Thank you so much Chelsie!!! Being a mom is such an awesome job. I totally totally agree with you! We miss you too and love you! Hopefully we will see you here in the next few months :)

Julie Jardine said...

AHHH....he is so cute! IT's what makes it all WORTH it!

Edra Davidson said...

Thank you Julie! It really really does.