Monday, July 5, 2010

Breaking Point

Today I hit my wall
I think it was a culmination of things
Perhaps its the never ending wait
Perhaps it was the fussy baby
from lack of sleep due to the
mass amounts of fireworks until 2 am

Perhaps my issue resided in
the fact that I didn't lose any weight this week
or how I missed another holiday from home

Maybe it was the lack of sleep
from my mind racing
and refusing to shut off

Either way
today was a no good very bad day

And then the Hubs stepped in
He IS my best friend
And he is always there when I need him

Choose wisely your significant other
because you may find yourself in my position someday
And I want yours to step in and take the reigns for you too

1 comment:

David and Taryn said...

I'm sorry you had a rough day today Sed. I'm so glad you have Ed there to make things better. Dave is always getting home from work and helping me keep my sanity after a long day and I don't know what I would do without him.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Call me sometime if you want to chat.