Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weight-Loss Amongst Chaos

Am I the only one that finds weight-loss and life chaos
to be two synonymous ideas?
For me
it seems that losing weight 
and the drama of real life are tied hand in hand

I think it was a Biggest Loser episode that I saw
where one of the contestants lost about 2 lbs one week
For ME a 2 lb weight loss is received as
HIYA! 
{Note: I was ecstatic}

But the contestant was told that one of the main reasons
they may not have lost weight was the stress
they were under throughout the week

So I pose this question:
Am I constantly under stress then?
Do I over think myself to the point of destruction?

Perhaps I do
Perhaps I have way too much time to think
PERHAPS I need to move back to Utah
to feel normal again

**If you like reading my blog, please "follow" it by clicking the word follow on the upper left hand side of the page. ALSO if you wouldn't mind checking out some of the ad's on the page. They help feed the family **

No comments: