Wednesday, August 4, 2010

DOUBLE Training

I've delayed blogging about this
Maybe because I don't think I will be able to do it
(Note: Self sabotaging)
Perhaps It feels a little unreal
Perhaps its because I am just starting

But I'm training

Training for what you may ask?

A Half Marathon

I'm sure you're thinking in your head
"She's crazy"
"She can't run that far"
"I would never do something like that"

But I'm gonna

I've written it 
So its going to happen

I have my support team:
Ed and Tabrenia
and all of my wonderful family 
that believes in me
and will cheer me on

Its my race
Denver I'm coming
Oct 2010

**Please show your support by visiting some of our sponsors (ad's)...Help feed a family!

3 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

I want to run a marathon too someday. You haven't said you have to win the darn thing...just run it. It is very possible. Good for you. You will be so happy you did.

Chelsie Jensen said...

You'll do amazing. I just finished a triathlon with a team and it feels SO SO awesome when you finish. You'll do great :)

Edra Davidson said...

Yeah! I am so excited to do this. Nervous but excited :)