Sunday, August 29, 2010

Which One Do You Choose?

Halloween will be upon us soon
and Costume selections are in order
(I know, a little early to be thinking)
but I suspect there will be a lot of busy work in
September for our little family
Sooooo
Planning is the best option

I've been looking at Toddler costumes
(because the baby is still Chubby)
and one thing I know is not an option
is anything on his head
including hats, hoods, tops etc etc

I've also been thinking I want him to wear 
something that not every kid is going to be dressed in
that they found at the local Walmart or Target

Here are some images I have found:
large image
Vampire
Animal Planet Collector's Edition Meerkat Infant Toddler Halloween Costume (Toddler 6-12 Months)
Meerkat (I know, a hood, but its cute!)
Infant Sock Monkey Costume
A Sock Monkey!! 
A spider?

As you can see there are WAY too many options out there

Which is your favorite? Leave a comment!

4 comments:

Heather D said...

SPIDER....way cute. Have not seen one which looks this way!

Randi said...

The sock monkey totally!!

Dan and Liz said...

Sedra! I found your blog from Kerrah's and I'm so glad I did! Our little boy Sam is now 7.5 months old and I love reading about your little dude, he's adorable! You're not in UT, right? Well, if you ever are, we MUST get together so our little guys can play!
It's been so long since I've seen or talked to ya! Hope you're well.
Feel free to email me anytime.
lizdeanski@gmail.com

Liz (Van Dorn) Dean :)

David and Taryn said...

I love the spider! And if he won't wear the hat goes with it it is okay cause you can still tell he is a spider!

Spencer also won't do hats or hoods so I have been trying to decide what he will be too. I saw a cute vampire costume at Children's Place and think that is what he will probably end up being! Still not sure what to have Aubrey dress up as yet!

Good luck. Can't wait to see what you decide