Friday, September 10, 2010

Moving Mess

Moving at our house
is Messy
Unstructured
Chaotic
and down right uncontrolled

For a slightly OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) person
this is terrible!

Pre-child, this place would have been organized
to the max!
But now that Carter is here
and we are working around his schedule
its just not to my expectations

I think the part that makes it a little more chaotic
is that part of the stuff goes to Alpine
(where my parents have graciously offered us to stay until we find a home)
and the rest goes into a Storage Unit

So much for my OCD ways
We are so excited to be moving out
we have just been tossing things into totes
and boxes
counting down the hours and minutes until
we finally drive off.

I can't believe we are finally making it back

2 comments:

Dan and Liz said...

Can't wait to hang out with you and meet Ed and Carter. Yay for moving to UTAH!

Edra Davidson said...

I couldn't agree with you more Liz! Counting down the days to meet your men Sam and Dan! I have high hopes they get along famously.
Oh and did I ever tell you Ed ski's? He says he probably isn't as good as you guys but its more than I can say for my skills on the mountain.