Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We are MOVING!

It was announced this evening
so I can finally break my silence

WE'RE MOVING BACK TO UTAH!

All of my hopes came true in the course of just a few minutes

I can't deny that this has been such 
a good learning experience for us as a family
We are a closer
tighter family unit
But I'm ready to be back

Back where all my family
and friends are at
Back where we know everyones name

Wow this quickly turned into a Cheers opening sitcom

Either way
We are ecstatic
Winter clothing will be dusted off
Window scrapers will be pulled out of storage
Carter will finally get to wear those pants

Utah we're comin' home!

4 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh the Davidson family is coming back!!! When and where? You just made my night with that news. Now our cute kids can finally meet each other :)

Jullee and Fam said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Jennifer Mosher said...

It's hard to stay away from Zion! Totally kidding - you know. Ha ha ha. Can't wait to hear y'all's Southern Accent! Welcome back!

Edra Davidson said...

Thank you everyone! We are very excited to be heading back. Hopefully we will see all ya'll soon!