Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weight-Loss and Moving

I've decided that weight-loss and moving
cannot exist together.
Especially when that said moving
is across the country

I can understand if you were moving across town
You could pack up all of your food 
transporting from one fridge to the next

But when your goal is to consume everything 
you have in your cupboards and fridge,
your meals get more creative
and the calories/healthiness of it all
goes clear out the window

And this last week here in Huntsville
I'm pretty sure is going to consist of
some frozen meals
and some eating out

Now I don't really care to admit the foods that are going into our mouths
but its not foods my August body would care for

So how does one lose weight and move at the same time?
I don't know 
but miraculously I did/have

I haven't been working out for 2 weeks
and somehow I am at a total weight-loss of 19 lbs
I even jumped back on the scale a couple of times 
to prove it wasn't a lie

So truth be told I probably won't hit my goal
of 30 lbs lost by the time Carter turns 1
But damn it I gave it a good solid effort

I think I can reach that goal in time for 
the Davidson Family Reunion down in Mexico though

2 comments:

Single Dad Laughing said...

Haha, that's awesome. I've always just thrown my food away when I move, why have I not thought about the fact that I could quickly eat it all!

Single Dad Laughing

Jullee and Fam said...

Way to go! Weight loss and moving are definitely not friends. I've also found that remodeling your kitchen is not very friendly with weight loss either.