Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wheeler Farm

Sam: "Hey"
Carter: "Yeah, you're cool."
Its been 6 1/2 years since I last saw her.
A lot has changed with both of us
And a lot is still the same

Liz, its good to have you back in my life!

Meet Liz and Sam

Sam and Carter have a lot in common

They both have amazing blue eyes
Lovely locks of blonde hair
and an insatiable appetite to move and discover

This was our first time EVER visiting Wheeler Farm
I'd say it was a success!
Not to mention utterly, completely and 100% indulgent
spending time with a long lost pal
Friends
Sam: "Nose"
Carter: "Mom, I think something is poking me in the bum"

2 comments:

Ali T said...

Yay for finding each other again and that our boys can play together. SO happy.

Ali T said...

Ooopps! This is Liz, not Ali (i'm at her house :)