Saturday, December 11, 2010

Horizon Tuberz

New Tuberz!

I've been trying to find these EVERYWHERE!

Ed, Carter and I went to Paradise Bakery for dinner on Tuesday nights
because kids eat free after 4 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Carter's kids meal came with a Sour Dough grilled cheese sandwich
a Horizon Yogurt in a tube called Tuberz 
and a cookie.

He wanted nothing to do with the cookie,
but you would have thought he was a starved child
due to how he inhaled his grilled cheese
and the yogurt in a tube.

I like this brand since its Organic
and since I know he likes it.

Have you seen this anywhere in Utah?
If you have suggestions on where to check,
let me know.

I'm desperate.

2 comments:

Emily Hatch said...

Have you tried Whole Foods Sed? They carry that brand. Also Dan's has a great organic section that might carry it. Good luck!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I love me some Paradise. LOVE IT!