Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cousins

It is so much fun anytime we can get together with family.
This weekend was particularly lovely
especially since I was so sore from my run 

One of the best parts was seeing these two boys together.
Like any moment,
I missed some of the best ones where 
they were running around squaking
and smiling at each other.

Either way, we love you guys!
Eating easter candy Grandma snuck them


Bedtime!


Eating lunch together

They were both playing word games on their iTouch

And just because I can't resist those cute little legs!

4 comments:

Lease said...

Very cute! I hope you had fun with the boys and all the noise and chaos their playing together brings.

Colleen Santos Realty said...

Oh my goodness! I want to hug these two cute cousins! Thanks for keeping us up to date on these darling boys.
What fun to be a Davidson, right?

Mark said...

Those are some stinkin cute legs. I just want to tickle them right above the knee.

Julie Jardine said...

Oh, too cute.