Thursday, April 14, 2011

The New and Improved Living Room!

Silly post, right?
Well, I'm trying to distract myself
from freaking out about the 13.1 miles I have to run on Saturday.

So in the mean time,
Ed has been excellent about humoring me
in checking out a new layout for the living room.

While some may look at us and say,
"What were they thinking!?"
Others might understand.

There aren't a bunch of different rooms in our house
that give you the option of a formal dining
or even really a breakfast nook.
So what we have done,
I think is best while we have a toddler in the house.


I couldn't resist posting photos of the men hard at work.






 I am in love with these photo's above where Carter circled the table a couple of times to
admire his handy work! He is such a sweet kiddo.

He's so pleased with his (er, his Dad's) hard work

No comments: