Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pushing!

Today's post is on one of Carter's new discoveries
I'm not going to say that he didn't know how to "PUSH"
prior to his class at Gymboree this last week.
But lets just say his knowledge of the concept has been increased.

I was cleaning up the family room and heard some slidding
going on behind me.
No cried came out,
so I didn't really worry.
I should have known better when he was SO quiet

This is what I found:
 It literally couldn't move any further

 And this is the reason he wanted it in the kitchen
Just so he could check out what was on the counter
to see if he wanted it

 He knew I was watching so he didn't try grabbing anything

So instead he decided to slide down the slide
Silly boy!

4 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

It is amazing how fast they catch onto things isn't it? The joys of toddlerhood :)

Julie Jardine said...

Clever boy!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

What a little stud! Way to go!!!

Edra Davidson said...

It takes my breath away how quickly he changes. How smart he is, and how wonderful it is that he is my little boy.