Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family Photo

We got tired of how much it costs to get family photos taken. So we are taking matters into our own hands.
Ignore the fact that there is a concrete jungle in the background. I blame Ed on demanding we take the photo at that exact spot. I have elected myself as the background picker outer for the next round of attempts. In the mean time, at least we have an updated family picture. Long time running, eh?
So enjoy the few photos we were able to nab while picnicking in the outdoors.

-Sed





I just love, LOVE overalls on this kid

In the heat of the day, I get this look at lot. I think his glasses slide down his nose a lot

You'd think I told him he could eat candy for the rest of the day

Being told, "All done playing" doesn't bode well with him obviously

4 comments:

Julie said...

Your pictures are so cute and little Carter is adorable!!! WHere do you live? :)

Edra Davidson said...

Thank you Julie! We are so so proud of this little boy. We live in South Jordan

Stephanie said...

So glad to see you have a blog too. I love it! Next time you want a family pic I'll do it for you. It's so much easier than having to set the timer and all that fun stuff. Cute pictures though. Fun blog.

Edra Davidson said...

Thank you Stephanie! I will gladly take you up on that :)