Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Boy or Girl?

In 12 days we will be finding out what we are having. Seem a bit early? Well it is. Our hospital allows you to check early for your gender if you want. Well, I want to.
While I don't mind which one we are having, I am a planner. I would prefer to have everything ready. First and foremost I want the baby to be healthy.
So I will be counting down the days to when I begin shopping for a little lady, or pull out all the little boy clothes.

What do you think its going to be?

3 comments:

Lease said...

Either would be wonderful, I have a soft spot for baby boys though.
I can completely relate to wanting to know for planning. We begged my Dr to do an ultrasound early to find out the gender (before we knew the headcount).
I'm so excited for you, Ed and Carter!

Leslie said...

i think its a boy.. i dont know why.. but thats what i think.

The Ellis Fam said...

I don't know but I do know that I am usually wrong. I will say that it is boy season. I'm excited for you to find out.