Sunday, July 29, 2012

Davidson Family Photos 2012

I wanted to get newborn photos of Lincoln. But I also am SUPER protective of my new babies and refused to take them to any public place until they have had their first shots at 2 months. Some people don't understand my reasons, but watching  friend of mine lose her little baby to Pertusis (whooping cough) was one of the hardest things I've ever observed. So instead of newborn photos we got family photos taken.




 See? He's a great big brother. And he loves his baby
 Carter looks so grown up! He is such a handsome little boy and such my little sweetheart
 This little boy makes me smile every time I see him
 Oh my word, oh my word! I love his face.







Trying to get my boys to smile is a joke. Seriously, a joke. But these pictures make my heart so incredibly happy its worth the look. Hopefully our next round of family photos my boys will cooperate a bit and give a grin.

No comments: