Sunday, October 14, 2012

4 Months Old! {Lincoln}

So about a month ago, Lincoln turned 4 months old. I know. I am behind.
August flew by with a gusto I wasn't prepared for. September was even faster. Now we are halfway through October and I'm floored with how quickly my life is flashing before my eyes.
So please forgive that I didn't dress this cute boy up, nor used his beautiful baby blanket my sister-in-law made him. Next month.
So here are a few photos of the cute boy.




 These fingers are in his mouth about 90% of the time these days.
Teeth already. TEETH!



 As per this photo below, he still doesn't know what to make of the camera




Okay, the lighting on this photo was terrible. But I can't delete it because of this cute face!


My sweet baby boy. He has all of his father's good looks and my poor ears. We shall call them Yoda ears.


But goodness does he still look super cute.



1 comment:

Dan and Liz said...

Oh my he is just too handsome. A mini Ed for sure. LOVE his smiles!